Continuing Education Credit - PDU and SEU
Members of the PM Leadership Community of Practice (PMLCOP) may be eligible for credit to maintain their Project Management Institute (PMI)® and ScrumAlliance certifications.
PMI is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
1. ScrumAlliance credential holders may self-report 1 Scrum Education Units (SEU) for every contact hour (monthly webinar) by signing in to their ScrumAlliance account and navigating to their Dashboard:
2. You may log your SEUs under Category F.2
PMI Professional Development Units (PDUs)
PMI credential holders may self-report 1 PDU for every contact hour (monthly webinar) by using the Continuing Certification Requirements System (CCRS):
1. Login to http://www.pmi.org; click on Report PDUs
2. Click PDU Category to see the list of options
3. Choose Category B: Continuing Education
4. Click Next
5. Complete the Form as showing below. Provide the actual date you attended the webinar.
6. Finally, click Submit.